An exciting opportunity has opened up in the Resourcing team at Compass Group, who already provide a fantastic service to the entire national business. We work hard as a team to find and place the best candidates the market has to offer and you can become one of the important pieces of the puzzle that make the whole department run flawlessly.
As an Administrator, you are at the heart of our operation and we're looking for an individual that's eager to learn, collaborative and enjoys the fast-paced nature of a bustling Resourcing department. Ideally you'll also have administrative experience within a resourcing or recruitment environment, but it's not essential.
On a daily basis you can expect to be:
- Liaising with Recruitment Partners and the wider business on their vacancy requirements
- Working with external job boards to ensure vacancies are posted accurately and promptly
- Become the trusted support function to the wider-business for all Resourcing queries
- Running routine and ad-hoc reports for various business requirements
- Keeping on top of daily recruitment admin
- Working closely with the Recruitment Marketing Manager to support with business-wide project
- Build relationships with operational staff around the business
- Opportunity to develop and progress your skills through either apprenticeship or learning schemes backed by Compass Group UK&I
- £20,000 per annum
- Based in Rubery, Birmingham.
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- A huge scope of progression and development opportunities within Compass.
It doesnâ€™t matter if youâ€™ve never worked as a Administrator before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn. We firmly believe that skills can be taught much easier than mindset!Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms â€“ some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.