Experience the excitement of working at one of UK sports’ most prestigious venues!
We’re delighted to be welcoming fans back, so we are looking for Food Prep Assistants to join our team at our London-based stadiums. Whether you’re working at the FA Cup Final at Wembley or are part of the team that delivers great service at one of our Premier League stadiums you’ll be immersed in the atmosphere of working at an iconic venue.
As a Food Prep Assistant, you will support the culinary team on event days. This role is ideal for anyone looking to start their culinary or hospitality career.
Our London-based venues include:
- Emirates Stadium – home of Arsenal football club.
- Fulham Football Club – home to one of the oldest football clubs in London.
- London Stadium – the home of West Ham United.
- Wembley Stadium – the world-renown music and sporting venue and of course, the home of football
Food Prep Assistant opportunities are available at all London stadiums. This role is offered on a variable worker agreement basis and therefore no hours are guaranteed. While most events are held on weekends and/or evenings, this gives the person in this role an opportunity to earn a little extra cash on top of other commitments during the week hours.
By joining Delaware North as part of our match and event day team you will also be offered work across all our London venues so there are plenty of work opportunities.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent pay rates at £10.90 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay).
- Experience working at legendary London stadiums and once in a lifetime events.
- Safe work environment with industry leading COVID-safe practices.
Events at Wembley Stadium are underway and our Premier League teams return to their homes in May for the final games of the season. In June, Wembley Stadium will be hosting 7 games of the rescheduled EURO 2020 tournament, including all England group games, the semi-finals and the final.
From there we have other events including music concerts scheduled to take place in the summer alongside preparing for the start of the new Premier League season that kicks off in August.
If you're looking at being part of the action as we re-open, apply today!