Are you enthusiastic and ambitious? Do you enjoy leading a fast paced, fun, and friendly kitchen? Do you have a passion for flavours and love creating inspiring menus with exceptional seasonal, fresh produce?
We are looking for a talented Sous Chef who
- Believes in creating elegant, delicious dishes that shout exceptional quality.
- Is passionate about fresh, local produce.
- Has a superb work-life ethic – lives life to the full in and out of work.
- Is an excellent team player, ready to lead and support colleagues.
- Works well under pressure in a vibrant kitchen.
- Proven, successful experience in a similar restaurant environment.
What you’ll do
- Lead the kitchen smoothly and efficiently.
- Work with local, premier and artisan suppliers
- Prepare, cook and present the best dishes to our guests.
- Create new dishes and contribute to innovative new menus.
- Support the Head Chef with sound stock control.
- Model high standards of quality and cleanliness.
- Continually strive towards achievement and improvement.
- Support development of the team.
What we’ll offer you
- You’ll benefit from predictable working patterns – five, nine-hour shifts with a paid break per week.
- We are dedicated to the development of our chefs; we invest in comprehensive training plans and offer fantastic career progression pathways.
- We have accommodation available on site.
- We offer great salaries and generous benefits and rewards including:
- Life Assurance (4 X Annual Salary)
- Gym membership
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on selected products
- Annual flu vaccine
- Company uniform
- Company sick pay
- Free on-site parking