We're looking for a Bartender to join our front of house team, helping support the seamless running of the bar at The Ivy Bath Brasserie . You’ll have previous experience working as a Bartender and will thrive working within a team to deliver excellent guest service. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and a quick learner, it could be the start of a great career.
- Have a passion for wines and spirits with the ability to recommend and advise guests
- Gain product knowledge and create a guest experience based on both drinks and food served at the bar
- Establish and maintain good working relationships amongst the bar and front of house team
- Supervise bar backs, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained and that the bar is set according to standards
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice