Our specialist chefs prepare beautiful Asian dishes within an open plan kitchen. The menus feature a unique blend of flavours and ingredients taking inspiration from several Asian cuisines, with dishes including seared wagyu beef glazed roll, buttermilk fried chicken with a Korean glaze and wasabi mayonnaise and black cod, with miso and yuzu. We also offer several vegetarian and plant-based dishes from Mongolian cheese curry to sweet potato, asparagus and shiso leaf tempura.
Our robata grill is a focal point of our open kitchen, using a mix of charcoal and applewood which adds a theatrical element to the guest experience whilst also enhancing the flavour of the meat and fish when cooked over coals.
On the second floor of The Ivy Spinningfields, Manchester is Ivy Asia, a glamourous late-night bar and restaurant serving Asian-inspired dishes. The entire floor is illuminated with a show-stopping green, semi-precious stone floor, set against a striking antique gold mirrored bar, gold-gilt ceiling and luxurious Asian fabrics.
Our Junior Sous Chefs enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Ivy Collection Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland. The majority of our chefs have been internally progressed and developed into senior positions.
• Overtime paid
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week
We aim to progress our chefs internally, working around the six sections of the kitchen, for those who wish to pursuit a long-term career in hospitality, we can help develop the skills of these individuals through our internal programme, providing support and tools to progress into our junior back of house management teams.
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across the UK and internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.