Counter Team Member - Competitive hourly rate - Generous Team Member Benefits (T&C's apply) - Career Development Opportunities
Working for Boparan Concessions means that you would be setting the standard for a whole new concept to our business. This is a brand new concession opening soon within the Sainsburys store at Tachbrook Park in Leamington under the Carluccios brand. Being part of this exciting new concept means that you will be working for a company that provides excellent standards and service to its customers and we know that the experience our customers receive will only be as good as the people who deliver it, and this is where you come in.
Whilst we are in the hospitality business, this is a retail role, working retail hours anywhere between the hours of 8am to 8pm.
While each position is critical to our success, the real power comes in the creation of a team and teamwork
As a Counters Team Member, you are a crucial part of our business as you deal with our customers on a daily basis, so their experience is in your hands.
What will you be doing?
· Preparing, cooking and assembling fresh food:
· Preparing and cooking chicken,
· Preparing pasta salads
· Preparing pizzas
· Serving customers,
· Ensuring safe and legal paperwork is up to date
· Ensure your work space is maintained to the highest standards.
Your role is key to our success.
This role will involve...
· Working various shift patterns (including evenings and weekends)
Experience of working in a fast paced, retail background would be beneficial but not essential, as full training will be given.
In return, and to say thank you for your hard work, we do what we can to look after our teams.
What you'll get…
· A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
· A competitive hourly rate
· Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
· Flexible working opportunities
· Training and development opportunities
If all the above sounds like you then we would love to have you as part of our team! Come join us!