Are you enthusiastic and ambitious? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, fun, and friendly environment? Do you have a passion for flavours and love cooking with exceptional seasonal, fresh produce?
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie who:
- Believes in creating elegant, delicious dishes that shout exceptional quality.
- Is passionate about fresh, local produce
- Has a superb work-life ethic – lives life to the full in and out of work.
- Is an excellent team player, ready to help colleagues.
- Works well under pressure in a vibrant kitchen
- Is hungry to learn.
What you’ll do
- Lead your section smoothly and efficiently
- Work with local, premier and artisan suppliers.
- Prepare, cook and present the best dishes to our guests
- Create new dishes and contribute to innovative new menus
- Maintain high standards of quality and cleanliness
- Continually strive towards achievement and improvement
What we’ll offer you
- You’ll benefit from predictable working patterns – five, nine-hour shifts with a paid break per week
- We are dedicated to the development of our chefs; we invest in comprehensive training plans and offer fantastic career progression pathways.
- We have accomodation on site
- We offer great salaries and generous benefits and rewards including:
- Life Assurance (4 X Annual Salary)
- Gym membership
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on selected products
- Annual flu vaccine
- Company uniform
- Company sick pay
- Free on-site parking