We are looking for a Senior Chef De Partie to join our back of house team at our restaurant, . As a Senior Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple sections within the kitchen. Previous kitchen experience is required. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress into management within the company.
- Be an excellent communicator, ensuring all staff within your team are briefed, supervised and motivated
- Multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Prepare, cook and present dishes within your sections in an efficient manner
- Assist other sections of the kitchen in the production and service of food and the cleaning down of the section as and when required
- Maintain constant quality control within the kitchen
- Ensure good hygiene, health and safety in the kitchen
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at the Ivy Collection, and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Clean chef whites on every shift
- Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives
Who are we?
The Ivy Collection delivers a memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, extending the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London, the UK and Ireland.
Open seven days a week and offering all day dining, from breakfast to dinner with lunch, brunch and afternoon tea in between, means everyone has the chance to enjoy a little taste of The Ivy’s glamour, whatever the occasion.