We're looking for a Waiter / Waitress to join our team at The Ivy Marlow Garden. You’ll have previous experience working front of house as a Waiter / Waitress and will be committed to maintaining high standards and working as part of a team. The pace is fast and the standards are high, and if you are passionate and a quick learner, it could be the start of a great career.
- Deliver the company sequence of service, providing an efficient, friendly and professional service at all times
- Control a section during service, taking orders and issuing bills
- Gain product knowledge and help build the guest experience
- Ensure that the restaurant is set accordingly to standards
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice