We’re looking for a Bar Manager to join our front of house team and lead the seamless running of the bar at . You’ll have previous experience working as a Bar Manager and managing a strong team and will be committed to increasing the standard of service of the bar at every given opportunity. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate about delivering excellent guest service, it could be a great next step in your career.
- Organise the bar with its appropriate section for service, communicate and delegate duties to your team, ensuring the full menu of drinks is available at all times
- Guide, coach and support staff during service to increase the standard of service and develop teamwork
- Agree and implement actions to continuously improve guest satisfaction and guest experience
- Be aware of any legal requirements regarding weights and measures, licensing laws, health and safety and fire procedures, ensuring these are adhered to at all times
- Be responsible for stock control of all bar related products and deliver the full weekly stock take results to the General Manager and the Group Beverage Manager
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice