Geronimos, Lazer Zone & Cafe Manager - The Palace, Rhyl
HB Leisure (HBL) is the world's leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe. Established in 1927, HBL operates 80 sites in 20 countries and employs approximately 2500 people during peak season.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Geronimos, Lazer Zone & Café Manager to join our team at at The Palace Fun Centre in Rhyl, North Wales.
You will have responsibility for managing business performance of Geronimos, Lazer Zone and the Café ensuring that budgeted targets are achieved for all the equipment within your managed areas and that high operating standards are adhered to.
You will be expected to optimise the running of the operation, lead and motivate your team ensuring a good working environment is established.
All Applicants MUST:
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working in the leisure industry
- Have great customer service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Be available weekdays and weekends - variable shifts.
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self directed with a high degree of self motivation
The benefits of working with us:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to the BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities.
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.