Payroll Assistant - UK Role
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
- £28,000 + service charge (*Expected £4k per year)
Payroll Assistant - UK Role
Location: London. Hybrid working is available for this role with 2 days per week at home.
Salary: £28,000 + service charge (*Expected £4k per year)
Overview Of The Payroll Assistant - UK Role
To support the Payroll Manager UK in preparing and processing payroll for all UK Managed hotels in an accurate and timely manner. To ensure accurate, up-to-date and timely payroll input, processing and payment of all UK Hotel’s and offices salaries, wages and benefits. To be thoroughly familiar with both the local statutory and hotel payroll and benefits policies and requirements. To assist UK departments in their role to guard the hotel’s payroll cost by providing relevant and accurate payroll information function leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reports and analyses.
Duties Of The Payroll Assistant - UK Include
- To prepare all relevant hotels and office payroll accurately and timely as per the prescribed requirement
- To verify regular and overtime hours
- To ensure that all starters, change of status and leavers are authorised before preparing them for input
- To prepare and / or verify monthly or quarterly declarations of employee / employer payroll tax liabilities and submit for timely payment
- To use and explore the implementation of automated processes wherever possible, using the payroll system as appropriate
- To strive to operate a consistent aligned approach across UK properties
- To ensure that official deductions against employee salaries are handled as required by law and that files maintained are well documented
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as Payroll Assistant - UK
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- Free meals on duty at our colleague restaurant
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Next Steps: If this sounds like the Payroll Assistant - UK role for you then please apply today! (*conditions apply)
Similar searches: Hotels, London (Central)