At the Lion Inn, Winchcombe we make every effort to make you feel at home where we also welcome our four-legged friends.
We are looking for passionate people to join the Cirrus Inns Family and work as a Breakfast Supervisor for us as part of our great team.
Why work as a Breakfast Supervisor for us?
• Great staff discounts across the Cirrus Inns Group on both food, drink and accommodation
• Plenty of training and development opportunities including additional bar and service courses
• Good pay and benefits
We're looking for our Breakfast Supervisors to;
• Be a welcoming face to anyone coming into the pub
• Lead your area of Bar or Restaurant with confidence and passion
• Display our values of; Passion, Pleasure and Pride
• Be as passionate as we are about hospitality
• Love the countryside and the community that surrounds it.
• Have a wicked eye for detail and be meticulous about service standards
• Have a great interest in food and drink
• Be a bar raiser who will go above and beyond to make their guests happy
• Stay up to date on knowledge relating to products on both the bar and food menu, this includes information relating to
allergens and dietary needs
• Be responsible when handling money and stick to company procedures
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Team as a Breakfast Supervisor and part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV and apply now as we want to hear from you!
Cirrus Inns is a collection of iconic pubs and country inns, celebrating the best of British and supporting our local heroes. Cirrus Inns is not your usual "pub group".
We want people with creativity, individuality and flair to bring your own special brand of magic to our family and our pubs, so if you're looking for a cookie cutter operation then we are NOT for you. Please find out more about Cirrus Inns by visiting www.cirrusinns.co.uk