Kitchen Porter - London, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our highly successful team here at Firmdale Hotels. This role is an integral part of the Kitchen and a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment. You will need to be able to perform under pressure and have a willingness to adapt a hands on approach.
Working as part of our Kitchen Team, you will be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you
If this sound like you please join us at our Recruitment Open Day on 25th May 2021 at the Haymarket Hotel - 1 Suffolk Pl, London SW1Y 4HX
You are welcome to join us anytime between 11am – 4pm for a guaranteed interview
Please bring a Passport / ID Card & CV
Covid 19: Please wear a facemask and observe social distancing at all times. There will be hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel.
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York, offering exclusive training programmes and incredible career development. To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, 5 days out of 7. No split shifts to worry about! As standard, you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required. Overtime will be paid in addition.
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
• We have created safe spaces to work and support our employees receiving lateral flow testing and the Covid 19 Vaccine
• Employee led committees allowing you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
• Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
• Award winning training opportunities (Apprenticeships, WSET, supplier visits and Master Classes to name a few)
• Wellbeing activities and support available to all staff members
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
• Competitive salary
• 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
• Companywide and departmental incentives including a generous refer a friend bonus
• Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
• Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
• Perkbox – An employee platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
• Wait, there’s more! Quarterly team events, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;