- ETM Group
- 35 Broadgate Circle, London, EC2M 2QS
- Up to £11.80 Per Hour plus tips and benefits
- The Botanist Broadgate
We are seeking an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced bartender to join our passionate bar team.
The perfect Elegant Dining Bartender will be able to confidently create classic, as well as innovative, cocktails and be able to cope with a busy atmosphere.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
The Botanist Broadgate (part of ETM Group) is a buzzing day-to-night restaurant and bar, located in the City's drinking and dining hot-spot, Broadgate Circle. With a sleek industrial vibe alongside exotic taxidermy and luxe furnishings, the atmosphere is fun, fabulous and decadent. Featuring 3 cocktail bars, alongside a chic restaurant and underground club, The Soda Room, The Botanist offers an exciting, varied and unique vibe and is the most popular bar in Broadgate Circle, loved by locals!
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
Experience as an Elegant Dining Bartender is essential. You will need to be a confident mixologist with a passion for providing guests with the best service. As a Bartender you will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the bar
- Previous quality experience as a Bartender in a busy setting
- Cocktail creations & menu costings
- Planning, organising and coming up with creative working ideas
- Identifying problems and reacting to resolve the issues
- Maintaining a positive team atmosphere
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars, London (All)