- ETM Group
- 22-25 Finsbury Square, London, London, EC2A 1DX
- Up to £12.50 Per Hour plus tips and benefits
Are you one of those crazy people that enjoy waking up when everybody else is having a relationship with their pillow? Do you enjoy getting up early with the birds to see the sun peek above the horizon and the sky?
We are looking for a Breakfast Chef who loves working with great ingredients and a skilled team, to work alongside our talented chefs and assist in our busy breakfast service.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
Offering a casual, vibrant feel, Burdock (part of ETM Group) offers all day dining, creative cocktails, amazing tank beer, and Shuffle Board on site. Located in the lobby of the 5* Montcalm Hotel in Finsbury Square, it's an iconic space to meet, drink and dine in the hub of The City - a short walk from Moorgate or Liverpool Street Stations.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Breakfast Chef to take their career to the next level. Your overall responsibility is to manage the kitchen during morning shifts and ensure the food quality is done within the highest standards.
The Ideal Breakfast Chef will have:
- Previous chef experience at a quality level
- Passion for food and fantastic ingredients
- Calm and focused in a high pressure, busy environment
- Willingness to learn and a great commitment towards work
- Strong level of English
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.
Similar searches: Restaurants, London (City of)