- ETM Group
- 22-25 Finsbury Square, London, London, EC2A 1DX
- Up to £10.25 Per Hour plus tips and benefits
Kitchen Porters are essential to the functioning of a kitchen and we have the greatest respect for our kitchen stewards because they do a great job.
They need to be physically fit, organized, fast and able to pay attention to a lot of detail so it's not an easy peasy job!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
Offering a casual, vibrant feel, Burdock (part of ETM Group) offers all day dining, creative cocktails, amazing tank beer, and Shuffle Board on site. Located in the lobby of the 5* Montcalm Hotel in Finsbury Square, it's an iconic space to meet, drink and dine in the hub of The City - a short walk from Moorgate or Liverpool Street Stations.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for hard working Kitchen Porters to join our team and assist with maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen operation.
The ideal Kitchen Porter will:
- Be a great team player
- Be extremely efficient
- Strong level of English
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.
Similar searches: Restaurants, London (City of)