- Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
- £9.75 - £10.50 per hour
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Chef to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering the best possible customer experience.
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We're proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- 'Excellence in HR Technology' at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- 'Best use of Benefits Technology' at the Employee Benefits Awards
- 'Fair Employment' at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- 'Environmental Best Practice' at the International Green Apple Awards
- 'Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain' at the PAPA Industry Awards
We were also shortlisted for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
- Structured career development opportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Extra day off a year for your Birthday
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial wellbeing platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated wellbeing and mental health support
We are looking for a new Chef to join our Prezzo Family who has a burning passion for food and a desire to grow their skills and career.
As a Chef you will:
- Have a burning passion for food
- Manage your section, keeping it organised and clean
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
The restaurant is in the heart of Wimborne, in this wonderful; market town, a few miles from the beach at Bournemouth. Located on the West Borough Street, next to the Square, just a minute’s walk from the Tivoli theatre. Set over two floors in a beautiful Georgian villa, Prezzo Wimborne has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and its mix of traditional and contemporary styles promises something for everyone. The restaurant has five dining rooms, each with its own unique style, and can cater for large parties or special occasions. Additional al fresco dining is available on the attractive patio at the front of the building. Why not celebrate a special occasion or in our upstairs private dining area . This large dining area can hold a capacity of 50 guests making it perfect for a family get together or function.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Similar searches: Restaurants, Dorset