Night Duty Manager
Looking for fun, honest people to join our team here in Brewhouse & Kitchen for our very 1st Brewtel!!
At Brewhouse and Kitchen, we work with fun and honest people, who LOVE PEOPLE and relish the opportunity to look after our guests. It is important to us that our teams are happy, as happy people do legendary things.
As a Night Duties Manager at Brewhouse and Kitchen you will be responsible for the following
- Ensure guest safety and happiness at all times
- Aid FOH team to disperse non resident guests from the Brewpub in ample time to comply with Licensing regulations
- Ensure that all guests arriving for late check-in receive warm, memorable and personalised B&K welcome
- Manage any early check outs and ensure payment of outstanding guest bills.
- Supply any guest requirements during night shift, including late night drinks bar and room service
- Have a well founded understanding of all B&K, Fire, Licensing and Hotel regulations
- Ensure all tasks completed on each shift and a full and thorough handover takes place with Management.
- Deliver & maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in our Brewtel & Brewpub
- Communicating with all departments to fulfil guest needs
- Delivering a personalised and individual service to each guest
We offer competitive salaries, transparent career paths, mastery training courses, a box full of perks including discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, gym memberships, healthcare, and also to be part of a fun and inclusive culture.
We hire people who want to grow, learn and develop and aim to master everything they do. We always aim to raise our game and beat our personal best, we look for like-minded people to join our team. If this sounds good to you, and you fancy a challenge then get in touch!