Commis Chef (Full-Time)
- IHG Hotels & Resorts
Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Commis Chef to join our growing Kitchen team...
Salary £21,840.00 per annum – (40 Hour, per week contract across 4 shifts per week)
Salary breakdown: £10.50 per hour, plus paid overtime opportunities.
Working shift patterns will be between 9.00am - 11.30pm.
Are you ready to bring your exceptional culinary skills and experience to a crucial role in a world-leading luxury 5-star property? Then we invite you to join us as a Commis Chef at Kimpton Blythswood Square. Our 5* property is legendary, with multiple outlets in including the Salon, Room Service, Events Space, Spa Café and Iasg restaurant.
Your core purpose will be:
- Be yourself – take pride in what you create & earn your place in the team, take ownership of your work.
- Lead yourself - be the best version of yourself, have a willingness to learn & grow, share your learnings.
- Make it count – Expectation is high, ensure we deliver, world class in all we do.
As a Commis Chef you will need:
- Passion - Hospitality is at the heart of what we do, Passion for making guest happy is key.
- Experience – Up to 2 years industry & educational experience, we never stop learning
- Commitment – We are open all year-round, the stage is set & the lights are always on. We all need to play our part.
Just for being part our IHG (Intercontinental Hotel Group) family:
- £21,840 per annum, Plus Great IHG Perks
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated) (Increases annually)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7FTSE 100 Company
- Market leader in delivering true hospitality for good around the world
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to travel globally
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform laundered
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, develop you as an individual
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that has been building for almost two centuries. A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city.
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Commis Chef then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Similar searches: Hotels, Glasgow City