Chef De Partie
- ETM Group
- 49 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SA
- Up to £13.80 Per Hour plus tips and benefits
- The Jugged Hare
If you love working with great ingredients and you want to work alongside our talented chefs and assist in our busy services, send your interest today!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
The Jugged Hare (part of the ETM Group) truly epitomizes the "Best of British" - from a bar serving excellent ales and wonderful wines to a restaurant focusing on strict seasonality, including only the very best cuts of meat and unusual and delicious game, it's a foodie heaven! With a ceramic tiled restaurant, open kitchen, taxidermy galore and an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team, it's the perfect place to indulge in a delicious lunch or dinner, 7 days a week.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Chef De Partie to join us! You will assist in the prep work for our dishes, creation of the specs and well as the running of a smooth service.
So what does it take to be a good Chef De Partie?
- Previous chef experience at a quality level, however training will be given
- It is always about quality food!
- Calm and focused in a high pressure - We are non-stop busy venue
- Strong level of English
- Stock control is a daily necessity
- Don't hide in the corner, be part of the team!
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and?find out what it's like to work with us.
The hourly rate is made of a base rate and a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.
Similar searches: Restaurants, London (All)