Assistant Restaurant Manager
Contemporary, artistic and elegant, Brasserie of Light is a destination restaurant and bar offering all day dining in a chic, colourful and light filled interiors set within Selfridges department store. Brasserie of Light serves an eclectic mix of classic British and internationally inspired dishes with an extensive all-day A La Carte menu featuring; breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and weekend brunch alongside wine and cocktails.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager position at Brasserie of Light sits within a large structure and will possess experience in people management and confidence in floor operations within the hospitality and catering industry. Your team and your guests are priority, we strive to bring the best out of our people and achieve the perfect Brasserie of Light guest experience.
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous staff discount at our restaurants
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across as The Ivy Collection as we continue to grow new concepts across the UK and Ireland. The majority of our managers have been internally progressed and developed to senior positions.
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Quality tailor-made suit for your uniform
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• A place at The Ivy training academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Since the opening of Brasserie of Light in November 2018, we continue to develop and retain our team across multiple departments. We are proud of our people, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love the hospitality and catering industry and want to push yourself, join Brasserie of Light today and we will open may doors for your career.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.