- IHG Hotels & Resorts
voco Oxford Spires have a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Attendant to join our Leisure Team!
You will earn £11.00 per hour – equal to £22,880 salary
Staff Accommodation available in Oxford!
Our Spa Attendant will work with our management team to maintain the highest standard of guest service whilst displaying genuine care for guest experience, you will be expected to maintain treatment and brand knowledge with the ability to describe prices and benefits of our amazing product.
As a Spa Attendant you will work to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of spa and pool facilities ensuring health and safety standards are met, and obtain and record all relevant guest details including contact details, medical history and payment details
To succeed as a Spa Attendant, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in a guest facing role
- A passion for spa and wellness
- Attention to details and ability to multitask duties
- Knowledge of spa booking systems preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include evenings and weekends
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Our Spa Attendant enjoys a range of perks including:
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies - which means global opportunities.
- NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARRANTEED hours
- Part and full-time roles available
- We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required
- 50% staff discount with a local taxi company all day AND taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-07:00
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores – all the way from retail to cinema
- Meals whilst on duty
- Don’t forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous ‘Refer a Friend’ programme!
If you think you can be our next Spa Attendant,, then please apply now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About voco Oxford Spires
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we’re a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacons bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you’re lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Similar searches: Hotels, Oxfordshire