Restaurant General Manager
- Center Parcs
- Longleat Forest Village – Warminster, Wiltshire BA
- Full-time, no split shifts | Circa £41,600 per ann
- 25286 CP
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Full-time, no split shifts | Circa £41,600 per annum +13% Bonus
This job is all about performance and reputation, and the stage is yours to firmly focus on guest satisfaction whilst keeping a watchful eye on the restaurant budget and tackling daily operational challenges head on. Make it work and the Sports Café will deliver those amazing memories we promise our guests, in style.
We believe that great service is infectious which is why your engaging and inspiring leadership style is extremely important to us. We’ll also expect a commitment to developing your team, ensuring they feel confident and always fully prepared to be as helpful as possible to colleagues and guests, achieving their own work and life goals in the process. And although people will be at the top of your agenda, you should be confident with numbers and have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
HOURS OF WORK
Working straight shifts, you will be contracted to work 160 hours per 4-week period on a flexible basis. This means that your days and hours of work could vary each week, but you will always receive at least your contracted hours each period.
As our village is open 365 days of the year, your working hours will include weekends, public / bank holidays and during Christmas and / or New Year on a rota basis.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong financial awareness – with responsibility for financial delivery and business planning
- A good level of computer literacy and analytical skill
- Catering / Bar Management experience at assistant manager level for at least 3 years
- Good communication skills
- Back of House experience
- Intermediate Health & Safety and / or First Aid at Work
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Management/Colleague Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- Access to Perks at Work Portal - offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program - providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Similar searches: Restaurants, Pubs and Bars, Wiltshire