It all started when Thom and James (our founders) quit their jobs and decided to fly to Italy to explore and learn everything there is to know about pizza. Once back, they opened the first Pizza Pilgrims Market stall in Soho...Years have gone by and no we have 15 pizzerias and plans to open a few more!
There are 2 things we are super passionate about – our people and our pizza. We are about investing in you, to help you grow and become whatever you want to be, all the while having a bit of fun along the way.
Being a truly great Kitchen Manager means you have to be the heart of your kitchen. You will be the one who can motivate and lead the team, someone who truly enjoys what they do!
Working closely with the General Manager, you will be accountable for driving food quality and results that have an overall impact on the Pizzeria's success.
- Running key shifts, supervising the kitchen team
- Plan and control the weekly kitchen rota.
- Recruit and train kitchen team based on business needs
- Control daily/weekly ordering from correct suppliers based on demand.
- Oversee the food preparation, stock levels for service.
- Taking pride in ensuring the kitchen is continually clean and organized.
- Work with the General manager to make sure the smooth running of every service
In return for your hard work we will:
- Invest in your growth and development
- Pay you a competitive rate including an equal share of tronc for all BOH and FOH teams plus bonus
- Hold two full staff parties for everyone throughout the year, we even close our pizzerias on these days so everyone can join in
- Take you to Naples for a fun weekend with the team
- Feed you all the pizza