An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bartender to join our Front of House team at Franco’s.
Franco’s first opened in 1946 and is considered by many to be one of the first Italian restaurants in London. The restaurant’s sister restaurants are Wiltons also on Jermyn Street and Locket’s on St James’s Street, a new wine bar opening in October 2019. All are managed by Director Jason Phillips, who’s long list of achievements includes the Savoy, C London and The Avenue.
The restaurant compromises of a bar area, main dining room and a basement area which can be used as two Private Dining rooms or additional seating for the restaurant.
Franco’s is open all day for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays, bank holidays and over the Christmas and Easter periods.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Bartender in a similar sized restaurant or bar
- Good knowledge of spirits and classic cocktails
- Good knowledge of different grape varieties and wine styles
- Basic knowledge of Italian cuisine
- Able to serve and clear a table
- High level of awareness and ability to anticipate guest needs
- Have experience and a good awareness of opportunities to improving sales
- Have exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced and pressured restaurant environment
- Have the ability to speak, understand and write in English fluently
- Will take pride in their appearance and be well-presented and groomed at all times
- £25,000 per annum or £10.93 per hour including tronc following probation period
- The restaurant is closed on Sundays, Bank holidays, Christmas and Easter
- Approximately 44 hours a week Monday to Saturday with 2 days off
- 28 days holidays (inc. bank holidays)
- Uniforms provided
- 50% discount in each restaurant within the group (Franco’s, Wiltons and Locket’s)
- Company pension scheme
- Meals whilst on duty
- Training & development opportunities within the group (Franco’s, Wiltons and Locket’s)
Please note that applications without a CV will not be considered. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, your application is unlikely to have been successful on this occasion.