This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside our Executive Head Chef, Graham Tinsley MBE
Your day with Team Carden:
- Prepare and cook excellent quality dishes for our Elements restaurant within the Spa
- You will be encouraged to support menu development including fresh seasonal dishes suitable for our spa guests.
- You will be responsible for helping to achieve gross profit margins, stock rotations and maintain a safe and hygienic workplace.
- There may be at times a need to help develop the junior chefs and members of the kitchen team.
Enjoy a full time role of 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
Salary £29,500 plus extensive benefits and staff perks.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
- Discounted use of the outdoor pursuits facilities
- Two paid charity days per year
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be part of a creative, busy and energetic team of Chefs who cater for our guests across 8 kitchens throughout the resort. As you will be supporting the Saa kitchen, you will have good people management and cooking skills with sound financial awareness. Experience of running your own kitchen would be advantageous. You will be enthusiastic, a great team player with experience of working in busy kitchens and the ability to work calmly under pressure. As part of the Carden kitchen team you will need to have previous proven experience of working within quality establishments preparing and producing meals to the highest standard. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a luxury Spa resort and learning from Executive Head Chef, Graham Tinsley MBE and his excellent Chef brigade
Similar searches: Restaurants, Cheshire