Chef de Partie (Full-Time)
voco Grand Central Hotel are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our growing Kitchen team
We are paying £13.50 per hour (£28,080 per annum) based on a 40 hour week, any overtime is paid plus Service Charge.
Working shift patterns will be between 9.00am - 11.30pm.
Are you ready to bring your exceptional culinary skills and experience to a crucial role in an iconic Glasgow property? Then we invite you to join us as a Chef De Partie at voco Grand Central Hotel. Our Chef De Parties support our Kitchen team to provide excellent experiences to our guests through delicious culinary experiences, beautiful presentation and timely service.
To succeed in this role we are looking for someone who has...
- Passion for providing excellent culinary experiences and experience working in various sections of the kitchen
- Experience working as a CDP in a 4/5* Hotel or restaurant (ideally 2 years as a minimum)
- City & Guilds 706/1 or NVQ equivalent
- Above all, willing to learn new things and work as part of our wider Hotel team!
Just for being part our IHG (Intercontinental Hotel Group) family:
- £28,080 per annum, plus paid overtime and service charge!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated) (Increases annually)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7FTSE 100 Company
- Market leader in delivering true hospitality for good around the world
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to travel globally
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform laundered
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, develop you as an individual
Relive the golden age of travel at voco® Grand Central - Glasgow, an enduring monument to Victorian glamour in an unbeatable central location, attached to Glasgow Central Station, a city landmark since the 19th-century heyday of the railways.
High ceilings, chandeliers and wood panelling embody the elegance that makes our hotel special. Our magnificent, marble-clad Champagne Central bar open all day for sharing menus and small plates. The Grand Ballroom is a charming spot for memorable celebrations, and 10 flexible meeting rooms take care of your business events.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Chef de Partie then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Similar searches: Hotels, Glasgow City