Project Manager – Hotel Technology Projects
Project Manager – Hotel Technology Projects
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Project Manager. Netteam tX is a comprehensive IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering a complete suite of technology solutions to businesses across the UK.
At Netteam tX, we recognise and develop talent, and look to retain talent through the creation of career opportunities, lateral and horizontal. Our culture is centered around our belief in continually refining our skills and knowledge, collectively as a team as well as individually. We actively encourage creativity and innovation, and we strongly believe that it is our people that make us great.
We have Offices in Manchester & Newbury (Berkshire) as well as a team of field engineers working out of London and Scotland. We work with a diverse range business, and we have a specialist knowledge of the Hospitality sector. To help our clients succeed is our mission.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our well-established Projects Team, working from our Newbury office. We offer some flexibility to work from home.
The ideal candidate will build relationships easily, confidently interacting with internal stakeholders (Implementation Engineers, Account Managers) as well as External stakeholders (clients, 3rd party vendors). Strategically engaging with more senior stakeholders. You will be skilled in building a picture of client needs and be passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service all the time.
You will have a good understanding of work breakdown structure as demonstrated by your ability to develop a project plan with added product complexity and multiple phases of implementation. This will include, deployment of Hospitality solutions, Cloud solutions, Network, WIFI, Voice and IT systems such as networks, desktops, server and cloud solutions. You will lead on project calls and project kick off meetings with limited supervision. You will be the first point for escalations and respond to questions in real time. You will also conduct service reviews and assist with contract renewals. Projects will vary in terms of scale and complexity across a diverse range of SMEs and hospitality clients. You will be a natural problem solver and proactively identify resource challenges, constraints, issues and risks.
This is the perfect role for someone already working as an IT Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager or someone currently working within hospitality with exposure to large scale projects and keen to consolidate their experience in a more dedicated projects role. Technical knowledge and an understanding of hospitality solutions including PMS & POS technologies would be advantageous.
- Build strong relationships with all clients and vendors
- First point of contact for a number of clients, including high-profile hospitality clients
- Ensure all project activity is managed in line with standard processes and policies
- Plan, monitor and manage costs, timelines and resources for successful delivery
- Provide accurate reporting and updates to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure issues and risks are effectively managed and take action to resolve accordingly
- Ensure all key decisions and actions are captured
- Manage any project dependencies and impacts across business functions, liaising with other project team members as required
- Managing SLAs both internally and externally, and ensure any breaches, failures or incidents are escalated and managed appropriately.
- Manage the relevant supplier relationships
- Manage the transition of the project into BAU
- Ensure projects are correctly reviewed and closed out with the lessons learnt captured, documented, and shared
- Ensure the projects team are communicated with and fully informed at all times.
- Take ownership of client escalations, liaising with both internal teams and vendors where necessary
- Conduct service reviews and assist with contract renewals
- Project Management experience or exposure to large scale projects within hospitality
- Experience of delivering IT projects would be advantageous
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be advantageous
- Working in a client facing role
- Proven ability to understand a client’s business environment and motivation and translate this to effect
- A good all-round knowledge of IT principles
- Friendly and professional
- Commercially astute
- Understands key financials
- Excited about tech and able to convert this in a way that engages stakeholders
- Possesses good written and verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical issues to non-technical clients
- Recognises the importance of frequent and clear communications
- Natural problem solver
- Feel that every day is a day of learning and knowledge
- Disciplined, with the ability to priortise and execute tasks under pressure
- Harnesses pressure to deliver results
- Full UK driving licence & access to a vehicle as some projects will require you to work from client sites.
Why join us?
- We make work life balance a normal, not a benefit
- We offer some flexibility to work from home
- A fun and productive place to work
- Great team of people to work alongside
- Workplace Pension
- Mobile phone allowance
- Comprehensive inhouse and external training offered
- Competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience
Diversity and Inclusion:
We are proactively committed to creating a diverse workforce at Netteam tX. We value diversity and inclusion; we want to attract the best people for all our roles. This is regardless of age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, disability, socioeconomic status or religious beliefs.
In line with our recruitment policy and client expectation, some roles will be subject to a basic DBS disclosure.