Waiting & bar Staff - The Rose & Crown - Village of Farringdon , Surrey
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure?
We are looking for Waiting & Bar staff, experienced in customer service, to join our team at our beautiful Rose & Crown pub, located in the quaint village of Farringdon near Alton. The Rose & Crown will be going through an extensive refurb in late 2021 to add the famous Red Mist flair to its layout and decor.
You will be an enthusiastic person who shares our passion for great service. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the front of house team being the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
- Hourly wage of £6.60 to £9.00 per hour
- Share of gratuities circa £4,000 per annum, paid monthly
Other support to you
- Free meals on duty
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business.
- Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
- Regular social events, familiarisation trips and in-house team competitions
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more…
- Involvement in our charity days and events
What we need from you
- A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations. Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
- An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
Ambition and drive to become an expert on our products, promotions and competitions