We’re looking for a Restaurant Administrator to work within the management team at . You’ll assist with the HR function and administration in your restaurant, so you’ll need to take a positive and supportive approach to communication with all members of staff. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and hard-working, it could be a great next step in your career.
- Take ownership for all tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned to you, ensuring they are successfully completed, in a timely manner and to the required standard.
- Have Fourth hospitality program knowledge including uploading and closing rotas for all members of staff
- Conduct office management tasks and help standardize operational procedures across the company
- Comply with and ensure the team understands and follows all company procedures, particularly food hygiene & health and safety
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice