We’re looking for a Reception Manager, who is enthusiastic and a self-starter to lead the entire reception team at . You’ll have previous experience as a Reception Manager, with a focus on developing your team and maximising bookings for a large and busy venue. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate about delivering exceptional guest service, it could be a great next step in your career.
- Manage, train and lead the reception team
- Complete the service of reception to the assigned task standards and ensure your team are trained accordingly
- Ensure all our guests receive a positive, warm and professional first and last impression of the Restaurant, developing relationships with regular guests and maintaining privacy and professionalism when dealing with high profile guests
- Be aware of booking procedures and arrange reservations in an efficient way, assisting in maximising table occupancy and ensuring all reservations are communicated to the management and kitchen teams
- Possess the ability to be flexible to travel around the UK to assist with new openings
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice