We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Host to join our front of house team at The Ivy Victoria Quarter. As a Host, the pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and driven by delivering exceptional guest service, it could be the start of a great career.
- Ensure all our guests receive a positive, warm and professional first and last impression of the Restaurant
- Develop relationships with regular guests and maintain privacy and professionalism when dealing with high profile guests
- Be aware of booking procedures and arrange and communicate reservations in an efficient way, assisting in maximising table occupancy
- Ensure all reservations are communicated to the management & kitchen teams
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice