Up to £38,000 p.a. - Live In option
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following;
- Generous Bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 30% of your salary
- Private medical insurance
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed around finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and benefits
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday
Stonegate Group can offer you a career as a General Manager, whether it’s a bar in a busy city centre, your favourite meeting spot with friends or your local that’s within walking distance, we’ve got it covered. At Stonegate Group we cater for all occasions. We strongly believe in supporting and developing people and their careers throughout all parts of our business and are very proud of our award- winning progression programmes.
Stonegate Group are the largest Pub, Bar and Club operator in the UK. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join the Sparrow Hawk.
As a General Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate great leadership skills and the ability to build a high performing team in order to control, develop and improve all aspects of the business including: P&L, people, standards, legal compliance, service and brand integrity.
This site comes with a beautiful 2 bedroom flat with a private roof garden. This flat has been recently refurbished.
The Sparrowhawk is a fantastic site near Crystal Palace, only 10 minute walk from Gipsy Hill Train Station. This beautiful pub has undergone a major investment. Due to a recent GM promotion we are looking for a GM to continue its success.
This is site is a one bar operations with an outside courtyard for those sunny days.
The successful applicant must have food, Live music, sport experience. We are looking for an experienced manager that delivers fantastic standards and can implement strong sales plans.