Competitive + Benefits package
Stonegate Group are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 800 managed and 3000 leased and tenanted venues. We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager for a FTC Maternity Cover. This is a home based role with travel to London 1-2 days a week.
The Marketing Manager role will be fully accountable for the end-to-end creation and delivery of the short and long-term marketing plans for their specified format. Working closely with the respective Operations Director(s) and key stakeholders within the organisation, your role will be to create a market leading F&D proposition, RTV, campaigns, activations/promotions and digital campaigns to drive footfall, volume and dwell in your format/brands.
- Significant, in-house marketing experience (on-trade/hospitality)
- Budget management essential
- Marketing qualification - MBA, Diploma, CIM, Business Degree (desirable)
- London bar/club knowledge advantageous
• Diligent project manager
• Astute commercial acumen
• Creative and innovative
• Strategic thinker
• Brand Management
• Core marketing principles; product, price, promotion, place, people & performance
• Excellent communication & influencing skills
• Digital Marketing
• Brand Development. You will support the HOB/SMM in leading the brand/format evolution including brand strategy meetings, updating the Brand DNA books, Consumer trends, competitor activity and market opportunities.
• Brand strategy and activity calendar. You will activate short-term (12months) brand strategies for your formats to ensure there’s always a compelling RTV.
• Campaign Project Management. End-to end governance, communication and delivery of market leading campaigns that are aligned to the annual brand plans. All activity must deliver commercial KPIs and be delivered on time and on budget.
• Digital Marketing. Management of websites, social and CRM briefs working closely with the technical digital team to deliver strategy.
Why join us? Salary is based on experience, plus company bonus, 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, discount card to use in our sites and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance. This is a home-based role, so you could live anywhere in the UK, but there will be weekly national travel for site visits and meetings.
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars