£55,000 - £70,000 & annual bonus scheme
Stonegate are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our IT and EPoS team to lead the creation of the overall business systems architecture and processes, the application of agreed development and service design principles.
The scope includes all customer facing systems (online, mobile, and on-site), plus all IT systems used by our colleagues in sites, head office, and field-based teams.
Reporting to the Enterprise Architect, this home-based role will have the scope to translate business requirements into IT solutions whilst being aware of all existing Stonegate IT solutions. The Solutions Architect is a senior role within the IT Team and as such, you’d provide technical leadership and direction for the internal development team and business analysts as needed. You'll need to be able to articulate technical challenges to none-technical people
Key to this role will be familiarity with:
- Integration and low code technologies for rapid development
- office 365 and Azure
- Reengineering legacy on premise applications and moving to Azure
- Creating High Level and Low Level technical diagrams
- Defining working practices within the Architecture team and developing the Maturity level of the department
The Solutions Architect will need a well-rounded perspective on the full development lifecycle, both Waterfall and Agile with Scrum, of a project from gathering requirements to supporting the finished product in the user environment.
We’d like the Solutions Architect to be a great communicator, able to create accurate and informative summaries of complex updates and issues. The Solutions Architect needs to think both laterally and holistically; you’d need to be able to “connect the dots” between the big picture and the detail
What’s important to you? Is it…?
· Well Being: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance,
· Offices: Modern offices, with collaborative workspaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.
· Financial: Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, able to access your salary before you earn it with Wagestream, car allowance or car, 25 days annual leave, Stonegate discount card, High Street discounts
We can offer you all of this – apply now!
This is a full time remotely based role, but you must be able to travel as required to our Solihull based offices and other sites. This role is UK based.
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars