£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
As the UK's biggest Pub Company, Stonegate Group have an exciting opportunity in their Architecture and Design team for a Business Analyst, to work across both business and IT projects and programmes.
The Business Analyst will manage both the functional and non-functional requirements through the gathering, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements through solution design to final delivery.
The Business Analyst will also document solution requirements using business process modelling along with supporting the business through delivery.
- Defining project requirements, scope and deliverables
- Capture the business requirements, and to provide documented record of the requirements; this to also include the new business process flows, and written in business terminology.
- Gaining and building business and stakeholder buy-in to the requirements gathering, As-Is and To-Be modelling processes
- Managing business analysis activities as required during the project lifecycle ➢ Peer reviews and workshops for requirements definitions, As-Is and To-Be models to ensure quality, completeness and unambiguity
- Work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to identify ways to innovate and improve delivery and processes
- Actively support the business through undertaking User Acceptance Testing activities
- Developing user documentation
- Ability to work with Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
Person Specification: Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Understanding of project lifecycle / delivery processes
- Have experience of organising Operational and User Acceptance Testing
- Confident in Data Mapping and Running As-Is and To-Be process modelling workshops
- Working closely with the business and IT areas to facilitate the implementation of new systems or enhancements
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of multiple methodologies including Waterfall/Agile methods and working practices
- Self-Organising, achieves tasks without constant monitoring.
- Manageability, takes direction and provides proactive, constructive support
- Expectations, manages management and delivery expectations to ensure project success
- A practical and logical approach to business problems and issues; a problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with proven ability in relationship building
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (or appropriate practical experience)
- Experience of working in the retail or hospitality industry
- Awareness of ITIL Principles would be desirable
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars