Recruitment Open Day
25th May 2021
You are welcome to join us anytime between 11am – 4pm
Where: Haymarket Hotel - 1 Suffolk Pl, London SW1Y 4HX
What to Bring: Passport / ID Card & CV
Covid 19: Please wear a facemask and observe social distancing at all times. There will be hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel.
Find out directly what a career at Firmdale Hotels can offer you! With a guaranteed interview this is your opportunity to impress!
Amazing opportunities available;
Commis Waiter, Waiter, Host, Head Waiter, F&B Supervisor, Maitre’d
Bartender, Cocktail Waiter, Head Bartender, F&B Supervisor, Bar Manager, Barback, Bar Supervisor
Evening Room Attendant, Room Attendant, Public Area Cleaner, Floor Housekeeper, Night Cleaner, Valet, Linen Porter
Kitchen Porter (Part Time & Full Time), Night Kitchen Porter, Commis Chef, Pastry Commis Chef, Demi Chef de Partie, Chef de Partie, Night Chef, Junior Sous Chef, Events Sous Chef, Senior Sous Chef, Sous Chef
Room Service Waiter, Night Room Service Waiter
Events Waiter, Press Junket Supervisor, Events Bartender
Front of House
Receptionist, Night Receptionist, Night Concierge, Doorman, Reservations Supervisor, Reception Supervisor
Driver, Laundry Operative, Floor Polisher, Maintenance Engineer, Beauty Therapist
Hotels looking for amazing members to join the Firmdale family.
Ham Yard Hotel The Soho Hotel Covent Garden Hotel Charlotte Street Hotel Haymarket Hotel Dorset Square Hotel Knightsbridge Hotel Number Sixteen
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
• Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality
• We have created safe spaces to work and support our employees receiving lateral flow testing and the Covid 19 Vaccine
• Employee led committees allowing you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
• Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
• Award winning training opportunities (Apprenticeships, WSET, supplier visits and Master Classes to name a few)
• Wellbeing activities and support available to all staff members
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
• Competitive salary
• 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
• Companywide and departmental incentives including a generous refer a friend bonus
• Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
• Perkbox – An employee platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
• Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
• Wait, there’s more! Quarterly team events, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
No need to apply, just come along on the day!
If you are unable to attend, please apply for the role