Assistant Arcade Manager - Fifth Avenue Amusements
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is today the world leader in the operation of midway games and family arcades, present in over 80 locations, across 20 Countries.
We are now seeking a passionate Assistant Arcade Manager to assist in the management of the Family Entertainment Centres (FEC’s) at Fifth Avenue Amusements due to re-open soon.
You will assist in managing the business performance of the FEC, ensuring that budgeted targets are achieved for all the arcade and novelty equipment around the site and that high operating standards are adhered to.
You will lead and motivate your team ensuring a good working environment is established.
- Experience in amusement arcades at supervisor level, ideally with an FEC background.
- Team management or supervisor skills.
- You will be self-directed and highly motivated.
- Technical machine knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- Full time, permanent contract – 45 hours per week
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career development possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations.
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.