You work within the heart of the restaurant; our kitchen. As a Commis Chef you are devoted to helping us deliver EPIC food to each & every guest ensuring it is perfect every time. Not only do you strive to support your fellow team members, you also work hard to ensure our kitchens follow both Health & Safety & Food Safety practices at all times.
Joining us as a Commis Chef you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our chefs to have the following skills & behaviours as we are always willing to train & develop additional skills as you grow with us.
• A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely & read checks & recipes.
• Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
• Focused on delivering the very best food, time & time again
• Happy to work at pace & understand how to multi task effectively
• You never say 'that's not my job', we all work as a team together
• Willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
• Able to follow & adhere to our company standards & follow legal guidelines for Food Hygiene & Health & Safety
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample & cook with the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
• Competitive National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage (dependant on age & experience)
• Share of service charge
• Training & development courses
• Level 2 Food Production Apprenticeship available
• Holidays pro rata
• Discounted staff food
• Team parties & competitions
• Flexible working opportunities
• Clear career development path & progression
• Pension Scheme
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends at Ed’s Easy Diner, Giraffe, Giraffe Stop, Slim Chickens, Carluccio's, The Cinnamon Collection and FishWorks
• 20% discount when you shop in our deli
• Refer a friend scheme
• & much more
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a chef & on to a Junior Sous Chef or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Chef now