Bentley's are looking for a Head Bartender for Dickies Bar and Corrigan's Mayfair.
This is a great opportunity for an experieced bartender looking to join a critically acclaimed restaurant and grow within the group.
- Create and maintain a bar and cocktail menu
- Operate and manage the bar service with an emphasis on high quality and friendly service
- Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possesss this knowledge and the application of it
- Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
- Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures relating to all staff members
- Team traning through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
The Corrigan Collection encompasses three restaurants in London, two bars and a hunting lodge in Ireland.
Bentley's Oyster Bar and Grill - Since 1916. One of London's most loved and historical restaurants.
Based over three floors, with a bakery, Oyster Bar and Grill Kitchen. We champion wild seafood and native breeds of meat within the British Isles.
Corrigan's Mayfair - Specialising in wild Game and Seafood, this is a classical restaurant that reflects the cooking personality and nature of Michelin starred chef, Richard Corrigan.
Daffodil Mulligan - Our rebellious and fiery sister restaurant in East London. Open kitchen with a wood oven, charcoal grill and Oyster Bar.
Virginia Park Lodge - Our hunting lodge in Ireland. Established in 1750. It sits on 100 acres which includes a lake and our walled garden which provides produce for our restaurants in London.
Dickies Bar - Our cocktail bar in Corrigan's Mayfair. Opened in conjunction with the training manager of the Dead Rabbits in New York. The drink list is a classic take on highballs and cocktails based around seasonality.
Gibney's London - Sister bar of Gibney's Malahide. Saloon bar - New York and Dublin meets East London. Great selection of beers, ale and stout's on tap. We even serve our own house stout. Live music and Sports feature heavily in its DNA.