Salary negotiable DOE
Artigiano is an independent, speciality coffee provider by day and a vibrant, trendy wine bar by night. Established in 2013, this is a long standing, family run business driven by a vibrant and passionate team. As we get ready to re-open our doors for summer, we have a number of exciting positions available for our St Pauls site.
We are looking for a chef to run our ‘café’ style kitchen, baking off our morning pastries and preparing the likes of salads and sandwiches throughout the day and our evening bar menu, such as; pizzas, charcuterie, cheese platters etc.
Working with carefully selected suppliers to ensure a quality product offering, we’re looking for someone to share our foodie passion. We’re keen for the team to share this journey with us, so if you have creative ideas and menu suggestions – we want to hear them!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have experience working within a kitchen
- Ideally Level 2 hygiene certificate (or higher)
- Excellent personal hygiene standards
- Calm under pressure and able to adapt to change
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience ordering and controlling stock / managing wastage
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business
- Eligible to work in UK
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent working environment
- Free lunch & coffee
- Discount food & beverage
Receive applications by email - covering letter & C.V. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we are only able to respond to successful candidates. We will endeavour to respond to successful candidates within a week. We look forward to hearing from you.