Full-time Management Position
Artigiano is a highly acclaimed speciality coffee provider by day and a vibrant, trendy wine bar by night. Established in 2013, the company is a succesfull family run business, set in London's vibrant Paternoster Square. With gorgeous views of St Paul's Cathedral, and a fun and close knit team, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with management experience to come and join us. You will be personable, happy managing a small team, flexible to changes, calm under pressure, and above all else passionate about the hospitality sector. With lots of outdoor seating, no doubt this will be a busy and exciting summer ahead, and we're looking for a stand out Manager to join us,
The position is full time, the salary is very competitive and based on experience with opportunities to earn bonuses.
- Drive sales through marketing, events and top quality service.
- Manage labour expenditure and costs of sales.
- Organise weekly rotas.
- Take responsibility for staff welfare and development as well as recruitment.
- Maintain level 5 food hygiene standards.
- Take responsibility for general store maintenance.
- Uphold company values.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills as well as the enthusiasm and charisma required to build a store from the ground up.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A solid understanding of profit and loss accounts as well as experience with stock control.
- Reasonable computer skills in order to work with our stock control, rota systems and intranet.
- A hands-on approach and the willingness to put the hours in on the shop floor as well as taking care of back office management.
- The confidence to use their initiative and implement their own systems where necessary.
Other useful attributes include:
- Personal license.
- Food hygiene qualification.
- Coffee making skills.
Please email us a short covering letter along with your CV. Unfortunately due to the high volumes of applications we ar eunable to feedback to all applications, however we will endevour to get back to succesfull candidate swithin 7 working days. We look forward to hearing from you.