We are looking for a Head Chef to join the team at Caprice Holdings.
A Head Chef will possess a confident career and high calibre profile with a proven ability to manage and mentor a large brigade within an established organisation. Beyond the restaurant your operation is supported by a Group Chef Director who will expect all targets to be met to the Caprice standard and time frame.
You will be leading a large brigade of chefs, priding themselves on pace and attention to detail, whilst creating a wide selection of dishes using the finest of ingredients and delivering exceptional quality for our guests.
Our kitchens embody a secure and supportive working environment, where our chef management team come together from different backgrounds within the hospitality and catering industry, to deliver a dish to be proud of in a pace that can challenge you.
Our Head Chefs will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining at any Restaurant within the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland.
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
Caprice Holdings is a market leading, prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and culinary training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality recruitment specialists.