Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join The Ivy West Street.
Our Assistant Restaurant Managers work within large, structured teams and possess experience in people management with confidence in floor operations. Your team and your guests are priority, we strive to bring the best out of our people and achieve the perfect Ivy West Street guest experience.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality industry, and want to push yourself, join The Ivy West Street today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Assistant Restaurant Managers will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any restaurants in the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Quality tailor-made suit for your uniform
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• A place at our full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week
The Ivy West Street is a market leading prestigious restaurant with a rich history and long-standing reputation with the hospitality industry. We offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.