PASTRY CHEF DE PARTIE/CONFECTIONER
LUXURY RESTAURANT LEEDS
Bibis Italianissimo is a highly successful, well renowed restaurant and cocktail bar in the vibrant City of Leeds with a reputation for exceptional food and service. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative & talented Pastry Chef de Partie/Confectioner to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years extensive experience in a high volume quality restaurant/hotel producing exceptional desserts and pastries. You must be highly creative and hugely passionate about the industry and you will be inspired by working in a highly driven and professional team.
Our ideal Candidate will be:
- Experienced in cake decorating a variety of different cakes including celebration cakes, cream cakes, bespoke cakes & wedding cakes.
- Actively involved in future Menu developments to increase our pastry & cake offerings including afternoon tea and be up to date with current trends and upcoming trends.
- Well organised and can work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest of standards ensuring every dish is executed with precision.
You will be working in an immaculate kitchen with a friendly team of chefs but will feel comfortable working on your own when required.
Please include a brief cover letter with your CV plus images of your current work.
In return we will offer
- An exciting and high paced environment in which to work
- A competitive employment package
- Job training and career development
- Meals on duty
Location: Leeds LS1 – West Yorkshire
Job Title: Pastry Chef de Partie/Confectioner
Salary: Starting at £20,000pa based on 40 hours per week (inc tronc payments)
Hours: 40 hours per week including evenings/weekends & straight/split shifts (once COVID restrictions have been lifted this may increase to 50 hours per week)
Candidates must already be based in the UK with the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.