£40,000 plus benefits
Stonegate Group is looking for a BI Analyst to join our FP&A team in our Solihull offices, with 2 days a week working at home.
As a BI Analyst, you will contribute first hand to the development, creation, and implementation of financial reports and planning processes integral to achieving the company strategy. If you are a team player who excels at turning detailed financial data into industry leading insight dashboard for users across multiple different levels in the business, then we need you on our team. If you desire to work in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with numbers and figures, and have a knack for forecasting, this could be the job for you.
- Develop unique and effective performance indicators and metrics for comparison across multiple trading segments to aid in determining the effectiveness of various financial strategies.
- Create and compile analysis information into spreadsheets, documents, and Power BI reports for distribution to executive management.
- Communicate and educate other departments and executive management on the company's financial status, performance vs strategy and future financial plans.
- Perform audits on financial processes and work directly with the accounting department to ensure alignment with FP&A on reporting across multiple trading segments.
- Provide a detailed commentary to executive management about the organization's performance in relation to financial objectives and strategies.
- Work closely with executive management to discuss and determine financial benchmarks, strategy, and attainment of organizational goals.
Key Requirements for the Role:
- Extensive experience in Power BI, Power Query, DAX and Datasets
- Relevant qualifications and/or degree in related subject
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under strict time pressures
- A keen eye for well formatted documents which utilise the correct type of visualisation for the data reported
- A strong track record in building reports, databases and processes with simple refresh methods
- The ability to communicate summarise key findings both written and verbally
- A strong understanding of the business requirements
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary of c£40,000 (depending on experience), annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday annual leave purchase scheme, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance.
This role is a hybrid role based mainly in our Solihull Offices and partly at home.