Pub Operator - The Albert, Bow
18% weekly net turnover + incentives
Standard: We're recruiting for a new pub operator or pub management couple at The Albert, Bow in London!
At the Craft Union Pub Company, our philosophy is about putting brilliant pubs back at the heart of local communities. We believe pubs play a vital role in the lives of their customers and we are committed to nurturing this. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our pub operators, supporting them as they practice their craft of running outstanding pubs. For us, they are our local heroes.
- 18% of the weekly net turnover to pay yourself & your staff
- Accommodation for yourself and your family maintained to an excellent standard
- Quarterly machine profit share
- Quarterly sales incentive payments
- Industry-leading profit share scheme
- Continuous opportunity due to our investment and expansion plans
- A dedicated Regional Manager and network of fellow operators
- Recognition of your hard work
- Plenty of incentives to keep you motivated and challenged
- The chance to be a part of what makes the landlords winners of 'Best Community Pub Operator' at the Publican Awards in 2020 & 2022
We have an extensive investment plan to launch and open, hundreds of new Craft Union pubs over the next few years. If you’re a go-getter, and are driven to achieve success, then you’re putting yourself in good company. We work with experienced industry professionals from all backgrounds including self-employed pub managers, management couples, general managers, publicans, and assistant managers. If this sounds like your sort of business venture, then we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for passionate, committed and ambitious pub managers to join our team and help transform each community one pub at a time.
- Pub management: minimum two years
- Ability to deliver a 100% wet led proposition
- A £500 bond, to begin your business as a self-employed pub operator.
Required licence or certification:
- Personal Licence (APLH)