Sales Development for Singa – one of the fastest growing music tech companies in Europe
Singa is bringing more singing to the world
Singa is a product-focused technology company providing the best possible singing experience for both consumer and professional customers.
We’re building a modern streaming service, giving access to over 80,000 high-quality karaoke songs on mobile, web browser and Smart TV. You can sing on your own, make it a party with friends or find the nearest Singa-powered karaoke venue and hit the stage.
Singa Business is a commercial system for karaoke, background music and display advertising used by bars, nightclubs, schools, libraries, you name it. Serving over 1,000 business customers globally (https://singa.com/uk/karaoke/venues), Singa has clearly shown it’s value to the hospitality industry.
Our vision is to become THE karaoke brand in Europe and the US in the next 2-3 years.
Your job title: Sales Development Representative
Singa is looking for an energetic, results oriented sales development rep who’ll be responsible for driving our ambitious plans for expansion in the UK & Ireland.
This is an immediate requirement for a target driven and diligent person who wants to play a vital role in Singa’s success story.
You will be responsible for achieving sales activity goals on a weekly and monthly basis in collaboration and with the support of our UK & Global sales and operations teams.
Risto (email@example.com), Niklas (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Steve (email@example.com) are all happy to discuss the open position.
Everything starts from prospecting. Your job is to identify the ICPs and build the initial demand. Market knowledge in the hospitality business is a plus, but not necessarily required.
The next step is to plan and produce, together with the team, clear and FOMO-creating prospecting emails that are written based on the target audience’s needs and characteristics - be it traditional pub, karaoke booth, bowling, cocktail bar, nightclub, hotel lounge, or any entertainment venue that is a good fit for karaoke.
The most challenging, yet the most important part of the job is to manage the process by analysing what email workflows are working best and follow-up with the leads by calling and emailing them.
The last step is to pass the warmest leads to our Account Executive who is then responsible for closing the deal.
Good fit for the role?
- If you are interested in sales, technology, music, singing and joining an ambitious high-growth company - this job is made for you.
- HubSpot, Gmail, Slack & Zoom will be your main tools on a daily basis, but we also appreciate free time and good lunch breaks (remote or live).
- The salary consists of a 50-70% base salary + a 30-50% commission. Company, team and individual targets and KPIs are something you wish not only to reach, but also exceed.
- Previous work in sales, startups, tech space is highly desirable – almost a must.
- Job role is in Helsinki, London or remote – most important is that you are highly motivated, a good fit for the company’s laid-back, yet super “get things done” culture, willing to learn and be part of the next big success story in the music industry!
Deadline for applying is 31.5.2021
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Head of Sales) and email@example.com (UK Director).
We will invite successful candidates to a video call (singing not necessarily required).