We are excited to be recruiting a full-time Kitchen Porter to join Vacherin and work on our Premier Crew Team - helping support our 100 London-based contracts across Zone 1-3.
It’s an excellent opportunity for an engaging, passionate, and dedicated candidate who can be part of the Kitchen team and always provide excellent service.
Location: Central London (zone 1-3)
Team: Vacherin / Premier Crew
Rate of pay: £12.50 per hour
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Vacherin is a boutique London-based contract caterer; we provide catering and front-of-house experiences with a difference. At Vacherin, we aim to keep delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and offering remarkable service at the heart of everything we do.
About Premier Crew
Premier Crew is the in-house support team. We strive to deliver the best services and support to over 100 London- based contracts within the sectors of property, finance, law, media, and education.
You will be...
- An integral part of our kitchen team, be a natural team player
- Responsible for receiving and transporting deliveries
- Responsible for cleaning the kitchen, washing up equipment, and waste disposal
- Working in a clean and organised manner
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun